City and Guilds of London Institute ( 4 years ) . Electronics - Mechanics, passes with distinction and credit.
Cambridge College of Marketing: ( 2 years ) strategic marketing.
Institute of professional advancement: Scanning electron microscopy.
Leadership development: Professional sales management and professional leadership.
Institute of Management Inc. Total Quality Management.
Dale Carnegie courses in personal development.
Sage Accounting Level 2.
Skill base :-
- High level of man management skills on a direct and remote basis.
- Multilevel communicator understands goals and objectives within a company at different levels and cultural differences across UK, Europe, USA, Middle East and Latin America.
- Self motivated, can work on my own and within teams by using delegation, monitoring and accountability rules, cultivate a strong work ethic, do not pass the buck.
- Worked within several company cultures; TQM, Family, SME and Corporate.
- Open-minded and have the ability to see several points of view to achieve the best result. Not always by compromise. Board room trade offs for concessions and buying on of plans and ideas.
- Take hard decisions due to financial limitations regarding personnel and company development.
- Strong marketing and sales abilities that have been implemented throughout the companies I have worked for. I use factual research to establish milestones and goals.
- OEM management; Experience of strategic alliances and partnerships to obtain differentiated products that the principal requires to regenerate interest with minimum product development costs.
- Experience of growth by acquisition and sell off exit.
- Experienced in negotiation of OEM contracts, key accounts and tendering processes.
- Developed and launched customer focus new products.
- Training and development of sales programs.
- Serious with a sense of humour to resolve direct conflicts.
- Board level experience.
- Write, implement and monitor strategic plans that have enabled the shareholders and the employees to benefit, by creating ownership, achieving goals that contribute to the bottom line.
- IT and software: Microsoft Office, Act, Quark, Photoshop, Sage etc.
- Always aware of the bottom line, cash flow and business dynamics.
Excellent, decisive interpersonal skills that distributors and sales teams respond to. Good communicator, leader, high integrity and clear with my directions. Dynamic approach to work.